Total Pageviews

Friday, August 31, 2012

Interior wall colors

So far, we painted guest room, master bedroom, Lucas' room, hall, both bathrooms, entry & stair way and the office. 9 out of the 14 rooms that need painted.  That doesn't count trim - I'll do all the trim in a painting-mini-series.  Here are a few of the colors...I've had mixed reviews by texting pictures, but my reviewers were kind in person ("Oh, I like it now that I see it in person"). 

Jim's Office - inspiration room & actual color.  Repeat this is the INSPIRATION room, not what we actually have accomplished.
 




Guest room or "Mama's Room' inspiration rooms & actual paint color.


 
Guest room inspiration room a
Guest room inspiration room b
  

 Lucas' room - 3 walls are tan & one is red.  He painted it himself!
I went back & put on a 2nd coat!


 
He painted it himself!  (I went back & put a 2nd coat on)









Master bedroom.  It's much deeper than this - literally the color of rootbeer.  Jiim & I love the color - gives a 'den' feel to the bedroom...but we've gotten mixed reviews on it.  I LOVE that one of it's complementary colors is Indecision.


No comments:

Post a Comment